Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

LM #278 - The Blues

Hi everyone! Thank you for joining our January challenges .. you guys are awesome! This month our theme is

"The Blues"

Each week we will give you a colour pallette to use but the main colour will be blue. We can't wait to see what you do this month!! Here's your first challenge pallette
Please welcome *** as our GDT for the month of February!
JACKIE EDWARDS
 Hi! My name is Jackie Edwards and I live in Southend-on-Sea, Essex in the UK.

I am a widow but have a wonderful daughter and three beautiful grandchildren who are mostly the subjects of my layouts.
I have been scrapping for about ten years now. I discovered scrapbooking when I was on holiday in America when my first Grandchild was about a year old and my style has changed many times over the years. I am very lucky to have my own craft room and because I am now retired, I can scrap all day and not have to clear everything away!
I have always been involved with craft in some form – sewing, cross-stitch, cards, altered art (I love Tim Holtz!) but seem to return to scrapbooking every time. My best buy a few years ago was my Craft Robo and this has helped me with titles and images on many occasions….I now have a Cameo, just got to get to grips with it!!
I very much enjoy entering challenges because they give me the starting point for a layout, whether it’s a sketch or other criteria……..although the end result doesn’t always reflect the original design or intention! LOL
I don’t know what I would do now if I didn’t scrap!!!
I was very pleased to be asked to be GDT this month and hope that my layouts might give you some inspiration for this months challenges!  


Need some more inspiration? Check these out!
LORI
WENDY
TINA

And to add to our Top 3 and GDT winner... we also have a small prize to offer from MICHELE...


Top 3 and GDT will be chosen by a voting process... prize will be randomly selected.

Good luck and have fun!  Can't wait to see you for our month of challenges!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!


1 comment:

Sandy Ross said...

Great reveal ladies....love the blues!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails