Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Featured Artist: Our Very Own Suzanne!!


Good morning friends!! Today we're happy to feature our very pwn DT member, Suzanne (surprise!!) Suzanne is celebrating her one yr blogaversary today with a blog hop, so hop on over when you're done here and have a hop around! You won't be sorry! You'll find all the details at Suzanne's!!! HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY!!! So what a special day to feature her!! Here's a little about Suzanne: 

"I have been crafting since in my teens ( a long time ago) and bought my first Cricut almost 1 1/2 years ago. I have become totally addicted to using my Cricut to make cards, decor and especially scrapbook pages. I belong to the Cricut Circle and love to learn from all the ladies on the Messageboards and other blogs. I have started this blog as a record of the projects I make. Besides paper crafts I love to work on weddings, holiday decor and in the past few months I have taken cake decorating classes and am learning to use my Cricut Cake Machine. I have been blessed this past year with two beautiful precious granddaughters who are the joy of my life. I recently retired after teaching 33 years to enjoy being a grammy and to give me time for my crafting obsession." 

Recently, Suzanne was a Guest DT at Passionately Artistic and as soon as we saw this, I knew we had to feature this creation. This is STUNNING!! She has created a tutorial and if anyone tries this, you have got to leave us a comment to your link so we can check it out!! I would love to see if I can do this, what a gorgeous gift!!! To see more, visit Passionately Artistic and see Suzanne's tutorial. Once you're done there, be sure to visit Suzanne's blog and get all the details on her blog hop!! You won't want to miss it!! See you Sunday with a brand new challenge and a new inspirational sketch!!!




2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Oh Karen you are very sneaky and you sure surprised me. Thank you so much for featuring me and sharing my blog hop today. I hope people stop by as the projects are amazing. Thanks so much for having me on the LM team. I love it! Oh and I know have 3 precious granddaughters. :)

Jennasa~findtimetocreate said...

I love this wreath. I honestly do notthink I have the patience or the time to try it. Maybe someday....
Great Job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails