Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LM #36 'It's All About You' New DT submission by Evanna

Good Morning! My name is Evanna. I live in Portsmouth, England with my husband and our two children, Ethan, who has just turned 5, and Izzy who is 1. I have chosen some pictures of me and Izzy for my layout all about me. Izzy is my little shadow! She follows me everywhere, and wants to do what I am doing all the time. We are always together, she is a really 'mummy's girl'. I love being a mum, it is the best thing in my life, Ethan is so sweet and loving, and Izzy is such a cuties! Both of my children love making thing, and we are always making cards for one of their Nannies or Aunties.

I love making things, scrapbooking is my favourite, but I also love making cards. I love my Cricut, stamping and patterned paper. Thankfully my husband is very indulgent! Apart from crafting I like reading, days out with my family, and baking. I am also at university doing a History degree part time. Enough about me, on to my page-
I am so excited to be apart of this great DT! Thank you so much for including me. If you want to pop over to my blog there are some close ups of the page, just click here 
 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful Evanna. I look forward to working with you.

sharon said...

This is beautiful, (color, layout, sentiments, and pictures)!!! It is wondeful to be working with you. :)

Denise Pustelniak said...

This such a great LO! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh this layout is beautiful. The colors are perfect. I love the sequenced pictures on the bottom of the layout. She IS adorable

Brenda
I look forward to working with you.

Michele said...

Such a special layout!! So glad you have this for a keepsake! Looking forward to working with you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails