Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Challenge #38 - All About Circles AND A Sketch!

(our challenge this week was pre-posted before the challenge closed, so stay tuned for your Top 3 from last weeks challenge later today!)
Good morning friends!! Well, you asked for it and we're ready to deliver!! You asked for more sketches, more themes .. so today's challenge is a double whammy! We also have some other fun news!!! We've asked Kim to be a Guest DT for the next 4 weeks!! Here's a little about Kim:


"My name is Kim and I live in Missouri. I am a Scrapbooker who LOVES to preserve my Memories for my Children and Grandchildren. My pages may not all be fancy and pretty, but they are my memories and I am just ME, so I scrap to make My PAGES, MY WAY!"


Now onto this weeks challenge - We're asking you to use circles AND follow this sketch!! Feel free to flip it to make it work for you, as long as we see the original sketch.


Here's some awesome inspiration from the DT to get you inspired to play along!!! Can't wait to see your take on this sketch!!







9 comments:

Me-Ma Kim said...

AWESOME Inspiration from the DT!! Thanks again, Karen for having me as a Guest DT!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Unknown said...

Wow ladies...such great layouts. Gonna head over to each blog to leave some personal love
Brenda

Denise Pustelniak said...

OH, Love all of them!

Michele said...

Lovin' all the Circles!! Great job Ladies!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Holy cow ladies!! You ROCKED this challenge!! LOVE all these LO's!!!!

Kelli said...

Wow, what great layouts you are inspiring me!!! I have to get a layout done I think!

tiffany said...

wow- love all these circles!! Kim, so great to have you as a GD, welcome!! =) Tiffany

Denise Pustelniak said...

It's FUN and Versatile and remember you've got a Lasting Memory!

Dawn said...

Circles!!! Sadly, so hard for me! ;O) Thanks for a great challenge and such amazing examples from the DT...they make it look SO easy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails